Romantic lingerie for the more special occasions such as weddings and honeymoons. Our romantic lingerie range gives you a mix of sweet and sexy. Romantic candlelight mixed with romantic lingerie will set the right mood. In our range of romantic lingerie you will find babydolls, chemises and teddies. These romantic lingerie items are ideal for wearing on your wedding day or night, honeymoon and special dates. Romantic lingerie colours are mainly white, bone or soft pinks. As the term implies romantic lingerie will really add that last special touch to the romantic occasion.
I'm not a focus group member (I've only just found your website). I just wanted to say well done for deciding to do lovely underwear. I think your site and branding is great.
I'm so lucky in that I haven't had cancer but I have had to grow up through my teenage years with very uneven breasts (A and C cup). After years of padding out bras with shoulder pads e.t.c. (I had been told I couldn't get help because I didn't have cancer) I finally found help from the NHS when I moved to another area. Having a prosthesis has really helped (I can't have surgery until I have decided not to have more children). I'm now on a quest to find pocketed bras in colours e.g. green, brown and bright pink - the black and white ones seem so depressing and clinical. I've been wearing normal bras but the prosthesis keeps slipping out and I have a really sore nipple from it in the summer. I know this is nothing at all in comparison with what you've all been through but it is still an issue for me.
Great lingerie......how about some polka dots?
Wow, I think it looks lovely - you have hit the mark perfectly as far as I'm concerned! Will you be making any black mastectomy bras?
Best of luck with it. xx
I don't have time to comment on all the bits you asked for but I thought I would pass on my two cents. First of all, I think the collection looks really nice and you have done a good job creating something quite unique. It might be nice to see some more prints, even more colour. The Aloe Vera sounds great but hard to imagine without seeing it. Will you be doing swimwear?
I personally don't think you should use the pink ribbon in your logo. I think that should be used for charities only.
So far, website looks fine. Easy to understand - pretty standard really! Are you going to ship to the USA - its not clear.
Hope that helps,
Dear Di Murini Focus Group Members,
Once again, a huge thank you to all of our focus group members for your continued very helpful (and frank!) feedback and contributions on what you are looking for in your mastectomy lingerie. We continue to shape our products and offerings, and your input is critical to us.
We are thrilled to launch the new Di Murini website and the first Rowena lingerie collection. This brings us to a new stage and another need to hear from you. Please provide your thoughts and ideas on the following items:
The Website• What do you think of the "look" of the new Di Murini website (colours, layout, design)?
• Have you found the navigation of the website helpful?
• Do you feel the size guide is helpful and straight forward?
• The Di Murini logo has a pink ribbon in its background. Do you feel this helps women identify a brand related to breast cancer or do you feel it is inappropriate?
The new Di Murini Products
• How do you feel about the Rowena collection? (We have only released the new Spring Ivory and Pink colours. More new colours and styles will be launched for autumn and winter.)
• In previous focus group feedback, you told us that 80% of you were dissatisfied or very dissatisfied with your mastectomy lingerie. You wanted more feminine and sexy styles, great comfort, matching sets and items. Well, have we hit the mark? For those of you who haven't had the chance to touch and feel our garments, how does it look to you?
• You told us it was very important to you to see "real women" models wearing the lingerie. How do you feel about the product photography?
• Another major area of importance you told us what comfort and fit, we have delivered by providing Aloe Vera infused fabric on all linings of pocketed products (bras, camisole top). The innovative fabric offers a skin conditioning technology, wash after wash. The Aloe Vera lining moisturises, sooths and provides anti-irritant properties along with many other known benefits of the Aloe Vera plant extract.
• What would you like to see that you feel is currently missing?
• Don't forget to enter the competition for a chance to win.
Thank you very much and if you have information or questions and would like to send us an email, please do so. Many thanks,The Di Murini development team