Di Murini Prize Draw Rules
By entering into the Di Murini prize draw, you submit to the following terms and conditions:1. You may only enter into the prize draw if you are aged 18 years or older at the date of entry;
2. You are not required to make any purchase in order to enter or win the prize draw;
3. To enter the prize draw you must visit www.dimurini.com and complete and submit the email subscription form for the Di Murini newsletter by 11:59 p.m. (Greenwich Mean Time) on 30th June 2009 (the deadline). You will then be automatically entered into the current prize draw. The subscription form must be completed with all required information for the entry to be valid. Your entry will become the property of Di Murini.
4. You may only enter the prize draw once, except where allowance for extra entries is given (exceptionally) by participation in some form of ‘tell a friend' scheme which will be detailed on the site.
5. Di Murini shall not be responsible for, and you hereby waive all claims for, lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries or for any problems arising from your participation in the prize draw.
6. One (1) winner will be randomly selected by Di Murini within seven (7) days of the deadline from the entries properly submitted, and the prize will be awarded upon winner validation and verification by Di Murini. All taxes, fees, customs charges, postage and other charges, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. The prize for the current draw is one (1) Rowena set and robe or credit to the same amount.
8. Winners will be notified via email at the email address provided in their entries. If Di Murini is unable to reach a selected entrant by email or if the selected entrant does not respond to notification or fails to provide all requested information and releases requested for delivery of the prize within fourteen (14) business days of notice, the selected entrant will be disqualified and will forfeit his or her right to a prize, and an alternate entrant will be selected. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the winner's consent to the use of his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation.
9. This prize draw is void in all jurisdictions where prohibited by law.
10. Employees and agents of Di Murini or its advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter or win.
11. You may obtain a list of winners by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to Di Murini, PO Box 8496, Leicester, LE21 3BG. All such requests must be received within fourteen (14) days of the deadline.
12. Except as provided below the total liability of Di Murini arising in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the sum of £100.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise
specified by Di Murini, Di Murini disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
14. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
15. Each of these rules shall be construed separately and independently of the others and the validity of any one rule shall not affect the validity of any other.
16. All notices and communications of every kind between you and Di Murini shall be in the English language.
17. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by applicable law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. Neither you nor Di Murini shall be responsible for delays or failure to perform any of our obligations herein (other than payment obligations) resulting from acts beyond our reasonable control. Such acts shall include, but shall not be limited to, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, epidemics, governmental regulations superimposed after the fact, fire, communication line failures, power failure, earthquakes or other disasters.
19. The prize draw and these rules shall be governed by the laws of England and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.